Tuesday, February 14, 2012

February 14th

Happy Valentine's Day.
We have been celebrating since last Friday when the girls each had a few
friends over to celebrate friendship.
It was a great time.
The girls and I made these sweet sugar cookies to share for dessert.
They turned out so pretty, probably because they are decorated in pink!

I am quite predictable when it comes to holidays, the stores must know it, because
shortly after Christmas is over I get the urge to buy anything pink or red.
Now that Valentine's is over I am looking into those soft spring colours,
baby yellow, spring green, robin's egg blue.
It's a sickness!



My Sweetie bought me this lovely card with one of my favorite scripture verses.
I have been wanting to incorporate this verse into our bedroom decor.
He's been listening;)


My mom stopped by before supper to drop us off a special valentine's
message and dessert.



The girls have also gotten feathers in their hair.
Kerrington's is double drop feather, Ireland has a single blue one and Jillianne's is a black and white polka dotted one.
This is one of those trends that we didn't mind saying yes to, that way when a weird one comes out,
 I'll have no problem saying No!
Some yes, some no.
That is small philosophy of mine ;)





Until next time,   Joceline


No comments:

Post a Comment