Monday, August 15, 2011

Happy Birthday Sweetheart


Happy Birthday to the Sweetest man.
I won't tell anyone how old you turned today.
It is not that old, but it seems to be a little more difficult to admit that we are in our mid to late thirties.
Seriously?
Where has the time gone.



We started celebrating last Thursday with dinner just the two of us. Our babysitter already had plans Saturday night. (Umm I think we are going to start booking her every Saturday night!)
We hopped on the motorcycle and had a wonderful time snuggling, literally, we held onto each other because the ride home was freezing! 
 We had cake on Sunday afternoon, this one was a special request by the birthday boy.


The girls made Daddy some wonderful cards and a banner.




Of course there were lots of snuggles and kisses for the birthday boy.








Here it is in artist format, by Jillianne




Mark,
 it seems like there are not enough words to say how I truly feel about you, but I know you know my heart for you.
I am so amazed and honoured that God chose me to be your other half.
I am so thankful to Him for putting us together on this journey of life.
I am so in love with you, it is ridiculous!
I am so proud of you.
The man, the husband, the father I've watched you become is remarkable.
You are amazing.
So here's to you my Love.
Happy Birthday to the Sweetest man.

Until next time,  Joceline





No comments:

Post a Comment