Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Lately


I was looking forward to a summer of cleaning, sort of relaxing time.
I have been busier than ever.
We have re-done our roof, not as in we hired a company to do it.
We did it ourselves with the help of some family and great friends. ( You know who you are;)
We are currently renovating Kerrington's room, nothing major just adding some trim work and changing the colour and look.
I'll show you when it is finished.
I am still trying to knock down my cleaning list in the middle of all our activities.
We have done VBS at our church, the girls have gone to summer camp, Jilliane and I have been out on some special outings together (while her sisters were gone), we have had a number of birthday parties,pool parties, picnics, parades, town carnival, a pure whirlwind of activities. I have not heard the words "I'm bored" and we are August third. Yeah!
We need to get back to school to take a break.
Here are a few
pictures.





















Until next time,  Joceline



No comments:

Post a Comment