Wednesday, November 16, 2011

It's Beginning to Look Alot Like Christmas


I have been overtaken by Christmas spirit, I was trying to hold off and actually this is alot
later than last year. So I guess I'm doing okay.
Our house is all decorated for Christmas.
It actually started a few weeks ago when I sat my sweet little family down for a Christmas meeting.
I had a survey to go over with them to see if what we were doing at Christmas was being enjoyed by all.
Our "meeting" lasted all of 5 minutes, apparently I've got this Christmas thing right, because there were no complaints or request.
I am on the right Christmas track.

I enjoy having all my decorating done before the season really kicks in because we get very busy, quite quickly this time of year and I love it.
Christmas is by far my most favorite time of year.
Decorating, baking, shopping...
but my most favourite is sitting by the tree snuggling with any one of my family members.

My decoration colours have always been gold and burgundy, but his year I thought I'd spice it up
a little and throw in some turquoise.
I think I like it.

         
Jillianne got a pre-Christmas, Christmas gift from my mom.
Right from the time she could walk, she has loved playing with my mom's glass nativity,
now she has her own version.
She loves it.
     

Our Nativity.




 

                                              The girls have definitely inherited my love for Christmas,
                                                                   just as I did from my mom.
                                    They have a tree of their own in their rooms, which they decorate all
                                                                           by themselves.
                                                         Here is Kerrington's tree in her room.


and of course Ireland and Jillianne's tree.
Their tree is full of ornaments, but not as much as last year.
I was afraid it would tip over,  I reminded myself it was their tree, so I stood back and appreciated their
artistic flair.


I so love being a mom but this time of year takes the cake, all the sweet wonderful memories.
So in keeping up with Christmas spirit,

Let me be the first to wish you,

Merry Christmas

Until next time,  Joceline



No comments:

Post a Comment