Friday, March 4, 2011

About me

Age:  34

My favorite colour:  green ( it has been since I was 11, the shade has changed but the colour has not)

My favorite animal:  eww...yuck

What I want/ed to be when I grew up?  a nurse and a mom who bakes cookies.  ( I got the best of both since my girls have all went through accident proned phases and I bake cookies with them)

My favorite movie:  Anne of Green Gables is a classic to me, I also enjoy the Love Comes Softly Series.

My Favorite Book:  Anything written by Elizabeth George, but out of all the books I have and read of hers my favorite is  A Woman After God's Own Heart.

What makes me happy?  Spending time with my family or planning something special for my family.

What makes me sad?  When someone in my family is hurt or sick.

My favorite food:  Pizza from Chochi's

My favorite song to sing:  Any worship song.

My hobbies or pass-time:  scrapbooking, journaling, taking pictures, basically I am a family historian.
                                         (more on this in another post to come)

My favorite time of year:  I love the spring because everything is so fresh and new.
                                       I love the summer because I can get alot done around the house (no school)
                                       I love the fall because we get back to routine and I love sweaters!
                                       I love the winter because of the snow gently falling, candles burning and all the
                                       snuggling :)

So here you have it,  everything you really wanted to know and didn't.

Until next time,  Joceline

No comments:

Post a Comment