Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Interview with My Sweetheart

In keeping up with the interviews, here is Mark's

How old are you?  36

What is your favorite colour?  red

What is your favorite animal?  dog

What is your favorite movie?  Ladder 49

What do you want to be when you grow up?  (hehe) chief

What is your favorite book?  Stories of Faith and Courage From Firefighters and First Responders.

What makes you happy?  you ( aww... that's pretty sweet, Thanks Honey)

What makes you sad?  injustice

What is your favorite food?  pizza

What is your favorite song to sing?  Burning Love by Elvis

What is your favorite game/pass-time?  Euchre, Uno, playing Legos and Kinex with my girls.

What is your favorite time of year?  Summer, so I can ride my motorcycle.



I can't wait either!


Mark has been working very hard the past year taking many fire courses and I'd have to say that they have paid off.  He was recently promoted at the fire department, he is now acting Captain. How awesome is that?


I think the thing he is enjoying most is the really shiny RED helmet he gets to wear and the pretty cool
radio he gets to use.
So Congratulations to you My Sweetheart,  you deserve it!

Until next time,  Joceline

No comments:

Post a Comment