Saturday, May 14, 2011

Happy Birthday Jillianne

Happy Birthday to my baby.
Today you turned 7.
What a whirlwind it has been.
You are so much fun.
You have brought us so much joy.
You are full of sugar and definitely some spice.
You add alot of variety to our family.
Right from the very beginning we knew your personality was going to be strong, you are very outgoing and you like to share your thoughts.
I used to become easily overwhelmed and often felt like I wasn't doing a good job, but now I take it as a compliment from God.
 He knew we could handle you and love you like He wanted.
All I can say is Thank you God for this beautiful girl you have blessed us with, we are so grateful you chose us for her.
We love you sooo much !!!



 You are so sensitive and sweet.
You are very caring and compassionate to others, especially when some one is hurt.
Your heart is very tender.
When my grand-mother was in the hospital, we went to visit her and you walked right up to her bedside with no hesitation and held her hand and stroked her arm and loved on her so sweetly.

When others in your group are too shy to try something, you jump right in and set the others at ease.
You are a natural born leader.

You love to dance.
You already live life with such passion.

I am so honored to be your mom.

Happy Birthday to my spicy, yet, sooo sweet seven year old.

Love,   mommy





No comments:

Post a Comment