Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Our Trip Part Two

Wedding day.
This was the special reason for our trip.
Jillianne was the flower girl and Mark was a groomsmen.
Two very important roles :)
We got up nice and early, the girls and I headed to the bride's house to get their hair done.
Jillianne was very relaxed and even had time for a snack.












 The girls did a beautiful recitation taken from
 1 Corinthians 13.
They were quite nervous but they did such a fantastic job.
So proud ;)


Beautiful Bride and Groom



We went to quite a few fun and interesting locations for pictures.
Swan pond, The Bay of Fundy, in the fields, on a backhoe and on an old train bridge.





The old train bridge wasn't my favorite.
Mark being the comedian he thinks he is, played a joke on some of us.
When we pulled up to this old, broken down train bridge, I was very cautious as there was no ledge and I had three lovely daughters to look out for.
I was busy preparing myself to take a few snapshots, all the while keeping watch for my little flower girl, when out of the corner of my eye I see Mark "fall" off the bridge.
 I went into complete panic mode, my heart sank and my legs suddenly went weak.
 It is amazing how quickly the minds works.
As I was getting ready to run and see what I could do to save my husband, he peaked his head over the side of the bridge, laughing!??!
He had jumped to a ledge below, I was so relieved and yet so upset with him.
 I quickly announced to everyone not to return their tuxedos, as there was going to a funeral tomorrow.
I was going to kill Mark for scaring me so bad.
He still thinks it is funny.
I still do not.




The reception was held in a barn, not a farming barn but the Music Barn.
An old, quaint, country barn, without that barn smell!
It was so cool, the girls totally loved it.


We had a wonderful meal.
 My little flower girl turned out to be a dancing queen.
She was out on the dance floor all night long, busting out moves I have never seen.
So many people asked us how long she'd been taking dance lessons.
"Umm, six weeks of community centre ballet."
No dance teacher could teach those moves, they come all natural to our little red.
Heaven help us.



Stay tuned for part three of our trip.

Until next time,  Joceline





No comments:

Post a Comment