Friday, February 25, 2011

Evening At the Spa

I was pampered tonight at the Lily Pad day spa.  I was well taken care of by three very attentive girls.
My Girls.  I was welcomed by a very friendly secretary who took my gift certificate ( which I actually won at last weeks tea party.)   



Then it was time for my warm water hand soak and scrub which was done by a very
sweet blond girl. 



A relaxing hand cream massage done by the very talented secretary of the spa.


Then the owner of the small in house operation took time to sit and give me a multi-coloured  manicure.




There are no words to describe how beautiful my nail creations looked, the picture says it all.

My relaxation continued from there with a facial and no there will be no pictures posted of that despite
 the fact that Ireland was the photographer for the event and didn't miss a shot, but a picture of the
secretary's facial, absolutely!



After all my beauty treatments were complete the secretary suggested that because I looked so beautiful
"Daddy should come pick you up in a bow tux."
I wondered if she wanted Daddy to wear tuxedo or go get botox injections.
Well in any case I had a really good laugh.
So thank you to the very attentive staff of the Lily Pad day spa,
I had a very good time and hope to return again soon.
I love having girls :)

Until next time,  Joceline




No comments:

Post a Comment