Sunday, February 20, 2011

Interview with Jillianne

 I recently sat down for a brief interview with the smallest member of our family. I know we will enjoy looking back many years from now as to how our answers will change, so as of today this is what Jillianne's answers are:

How old are you?  six and a half

What is your favorite colour?  Pink

What is your favorite animal?  Pigs and dogs

What do you want to be when you grow up?  Doctor

What is your favorite movie?  I would have to say umm . . . (wait for about 30 seconds)  umm . . .
                     (another 25 seconds)  Are we still on movies?  I'd have to say that
                                 my favorite movie umm. . . right now my favorite
                                     movie, I'm still thinking, oh the one where the
                                 animals attack the people.  ( Furry Vengeance)

What is your favorite book?  I don't know, oh my new princess Bible
                                             (Cute story at the end of interview)

What makes you happy?  My Bible

What makes you sad?  The devil ( said with a scrunched up face)

What is your favorite food?  manicotti and umm. . . umm. . . ( I should have grabbed
         a snack and a drink before) umm. . . I'd have to say those little noodles with the fuffles around them
                                           with the cheese in the middle.  (Tortellini)

What is your favorite song to sing?  Jesus loves me

What is your favorite game?  wii ( I didn't even have to ask this one I already
                                                    knew)

What is your favorite time of the year?  You already did that It's Christmas
                                                            I'm ready for something else, I'm
                                                            bored.

                                        Interview over!    

Cute Bible story:  We walked into church two Sunday mornings past and Jillianne like usual could hardly wait to go find her friends.  She quickly returned to me in tears saying that they had her Bible.  Well it wasn't her Bible but it was the one she had be admiring in the book store the week before.  She was devastated! My heart broke for her.  I took a quick glance into the bookstore and saw one left.  We found daddy in a hurry to ask his permission for a new Bible, not just any Bible but a new Princess Bible.  ( I knew daddy would never say no to such a request) so we got in line to purchase the new Bible, with tears still in her eyes Jillianne walked out of the bookstore clutching her new Bible. My prayers is that she will learn to love the word of God and I think the purchase of a new Princess Bible was the perfect place to start! Thanks Daddy.




Until next time,   Joceline