Thursday, February 24, 2011

Interview with Kerrington , sort of.

Kerrington overheard me interviewing a few of the members in our household and wanted to know when it
was going to be her turn? I was busy making supper at that moment, so it would have been difficult for me to be a reporter and a chef ;)  So with the questions in hand she interviewed herself. In about ten minutes her interview or I should say her short autobiography was complete.



So here you have it.   

How old are you?  13 years old

What is your favorite colour?  Light blue and oil rubbed bronze, Brown and Green.

What is your favorite animal?  None, they are disgusting.

What is your favorite book?  A Life of Faith Books and Chicken Soup for the Pre-teenage Soul.

What is your favorite food?  Homemade potatoe soup, homemade bread and Greek noodle salad.

What do you want to be when you grown up?  A children's/youth pastor.

What is your favorite movie?  A New Beginning Anne of Green Gables.

What makes you happy?  Spending time with my friends and family, talking on the phone with my friends.

What makes you sad?  Not being able to see my friends all the time.

What is your favorite song to sing?  All My Fountains Are in You.

What is your favorite game or pass-time?  Scrapbooking and working on the computer.

What is your favorite time of the year?  Christmas and Valentines.

That is so Kerrington, any writing project she jumps into, she is very much like me.
Give us a pen and some paper and we are very happy.

Until next time,  Joceline


No comments:

Post a Comment