Friday, February 18, 2011

Time for Tea

After lunch I was cordially invited to tea in the playroom.  The doors were quickly shut to the room and a  gentle clamour ensued.  With very proficient workers the tea was ready in no time and I was allowed into the room to enjoy some time with three or I should say five girls, heaven forbid I forget to include Rapunzel and Sarah our guests of honour, actually the tea was to celebrate their coronation as queen and princess.



The table was beautifully set with a polka dotted tea set and some barbie plates to hold the many delightful
delicacies such as fruit snacks, sweet tarts and runts.These are special because they are not around the house very often, that is probably why they were used for such a grand occasion.



A toast to the Queen and Princess.



Sipping on the tasty tea, or umm . . . I should say water, after all the carpet in that room is cream.
Good thing too because we did spill some tea or umm . . . I should thankfully say water.



Enjoying our runts or in Jillianne's case playing with our runts.


I appreciate Kerrington and Ireland, both quite mature for their age, but not afraid to sit down and play along with their little sister because at six and a half  tea parties for queens and princesses are very important.



I never had a sister but I am so enjoying watching the bonds of sister hood being formed one sip at a time.

I love having girls  (Have I said that before?)


Until next time,  Joceline


No comments:

Post a Comment