Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Birthday Palooza

Over this past, very busy weekend Ireland turned 11.
I still remember the day we brought you home, you looked like a little bird.
This year you wanted make-up for your birthday.
Time seems to have slipped between my fingers.
You are turning into such a beautiful young lady.
You have such a sweet, tender heart.
You don't ever like hurting any ones feelings and you are very concerned when something isn't right with a friend.
You go out of your way to be nice and even though it doesn't always come naturally to you, you
reach out to make others feel they have a friend in you.
You enjoy God's word very much, you love reading stories from the Bible, and this has helped you to know alot of the answers in Sunday School!
You are excellent in Math and say "this so much fun and it's so easy."
You love helping daddy with anything that requires tools.
You have some of your own so you can work right along side him.
You love to build things. We have a bird house in the laundry room waiting for you to put your hand to. 
I love how one day you are so grown up and other days you are completely content with still being my little girl. I hope this lasts a little while longer.
   You are so special to us, thinking about you always makes my heart smile.
I Thank God He gave me you.


So we started the celebrating two weekends ago with a family party.
We were going to be gone away the 4th of June (the special day;), so we got a head start.
I don't think you minded because your birthday lasted two weekends.


You wanted to decorate your own cake. You did a great job on it.








On our way to Grandpa and Grandma's house we stopped off at the Science center. You all had no idea we were going until we pulled into the parking lot.  It was so fun to see you girls be so surprised.










After a full tour, off to Grandpa and Grandma's house we went. While we were there we had cake.It was for Jillianne and you.



Then off to Nan's house and we had cake!





On Sunday we went to a family reunion and you girls had alot of fun.



I hope you enjoyed your birthday "weekends" My sweet girl.
Love you forever,  Mommy





No comments:

Post a Comment