Thursday, April 21, 2011

Cozy Little Kitchen


My most favorite room in our home is probably the kitchen. Next to the dining/school room, it is where I spend the most time.
When we were choosing colours for this room, I wanted to see something soft and creamy.
Since the house is old, I also wanted an old farm kitchen feel to it.
The colours we chose were cameo mist and olive green. The wall paper is covered with fruits and vines. This was the second room we re-finished because I couldn't wait to get my dishes out of their boxes. It has been ten years since we painted and hung this paper and I still love it.






This adorable clock followed me home from Hobby Lobby last year;)







I don't like my water cold so instead of a water cooler we went for a counter top water pot.
This definitely helps with the old farm kitchen look.



When we were looking for a new kitchen table, I had a picture in my head as to what I wanted and I literally could have drawn this set out.  It is what I had been dreaming about. Who knew Tepperman's could read my mind!



Well, you all know how I feel about this little fella.
I suppose now that you've seen the kitchen you can be more sympathetic to my desire to have a cream coloured mixer.
Thanks for being so understanding:)

Until next time,   Joceline



No comments:

Post a Comment