Friday, April 8, 2011

Notice Anything Different?




Look really close at these two pictures, actually you don't have to it is pretty obvious.









Two of our girls have gotten a fresh spring look.
Jillianne was counting down the hours.
"How many hours till we go mom?"
"Only four"
"I wish it was only two"

Jillianne has been growing her hair out so she could donate it for cancer patient wigs.
She had set her mind to that a few years back, since her sisters had already done so, she wanted to as well.
She has endured alot of combing through the knot sessions and I think she had finally had enough,
 about four weeks ago she asked me for a hair cut, not to take her to get a hair cut but "Mom please just take your scissors and cut my hair." I waited a bit just in case she changed her mind, nope she didn't.
I didn't think her hair was going to be long enough and I didn't want her to be disappointed in herself for giving up so close to the required length.
As it turns out she had enough length to donate.










Way to go Jillianne!


Ireland overheard that I was planning to bring Jillianne for a hair cut, she quickly asked
"Me too Mom?"
"Sure why not."




Ireland, so sweet, she never wants to hurt any one's feelings, but as she was getting her hair cut I could see that something was bothering her. She had this funny smile, not like her usual one.
"Honey what's wrong, you don't like your hair?"
Shaking no.
"What don't you like, the style, the length?"
"The length, I want it shorter"
So back out the scissors came until she was happy.
When the hairdresser finished the second time around a real smile swept across her face.
What a Sweetie!
I have been hearing all night,
"Oh my hair is so soft."
"It feels so nice."
Don't you love it?"

Yes girls I do, even Daddy who wasn't super excited about his little girls cutting their hair agreed that Yes it is so soft, Yes it feels so nice and Yes he loves it!


Until next time,  Joceline



No comments:

Post a Comment