Thursday, April 7, 2011

Front Porch



Looking back on our mini house tour I should have probably started with the front porch.
It is the first room in our home.
We have a closed in front porch which I love.
It is so wonderful to have a room with so many windows. It is almost like being outside minus the bugs!

We purchased a new conversation set last summer in a yummy chocolate brown.
It is very soft and smoogie, it is quite comfortable.
The girls very much enjoy this room especially during the spring and the fall.
It warms up so nicely and is a great place to play dolls, My Little Pony or in Kerrington's case, read.









This is where the babies usually end up.










This is a dried out vine that has caused many a conversation between Mark and I.
He greatly dislikes it and I rather enjoy it.
I know it will eventually come down because we'd like to install a ceiling fan in this room, so I'm going to continue to enjoy it until then.  With Mark's schedule on the rather full side I can see it staying up for the foreseeable future.  Yeah!


Until next time,  Joceline


No comments:

Post a Comment