Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Playroom


We are very glad that our house has a little room that we turned into a playroom.
It is nice to have a place for all the Littlest Pet Shops, My Little Ponies, Strawberry Shortcakes,
well you get the picture.  With three girls we have alot of things girly and pink, which really raises my appreciation for the term "a place for everything and everything in its place." 














This adorable little room actually sits right off the dining room, which is a really unlikely place for a playroom and kind of concerned me when we chose it.
All I can say is that this was a wonderful choice for me as a mom.
I have so enjoyed the past ten years of listening to my girls play.  The stories, the imagination, their creativity astounds me, the sweet little songs they sing (most of which are made up),
I would have missed all of this had we of chosen another room. 
Sweet little moments that have stopped me while I busily worked in the kitchen one room away, have been so worth it.
So if any of you are contemplating a playroom off your dining room, don't hesitate. Do it!

But one word of advise, we do have a set of doors to close off the playroom, just in case the creativity turns into a giant mess.




Until next time,  Joceline

No comments:

Post a Comment